Saturday, October 10, 2009

Its all about the dogs!

I have finally been catching up with some emails and postings and such, and discovered that Lynn Krawczak, fiber artist and curator of the "Breaking Traditions" quilt exhibits, has posted pictures and information on her blog about the "Home" exhibition shown last month at the American Sewing Expo in Novi, Michigan. Read it here:
http://www.btaqe.blogspot.com/

For me, it is very exciting to have my quilt, Beau and Georgie's Excellent Adventure, hanging with all the rest. It was a fun piece to do, and I was happy to donate the quilt for such a good cause, A Place To Bark:
http://www.aplacetobark.com/

On Lynn's blog, you'll also find stories of people and their rescued animals. There's a story about out dogs, Gracie and Georgie, who were rescued by two different animal shelters and found good home with Tommy and me. Read that here:
www.btaqe.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-beginnings-sunday_21.html

Tom saw the pictures of the exhibit and told me I am now an internet celebrity! Hardly, but I feel one step closer to calling myself an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment