Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's blooming?

I haven't done anything on any of my art quilt projects for over a week. I am so distracted by MIL in the hospital, our sick dog, Beau (who is better now than last week) , garden chores and who knows what else. I think I have SO many things to do and finish, that I'm just paralyzed when I think about it. I end up doing nothing except what I am very comfortable with and don't have to really think about--like my traditional quilting.
But--our flower beds are shaping up and things are finally blooming. Here are some pictures of pansies, lilacs, columbines and bleeding hearts. Lots of purple things, much like my Flower BOM!







All these pictures cheer me up and remind me of the beauty of Spring, even when I'm losing my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Spring a wonder every year? Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, Toni! Love that columbine...

    I'm glad Beau is doing a bit better. He sounds like such a sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete